You may know that the FST timeline had been extended by at least six months early this spring as the Coronavirus response began to take shape at UVA. Earlier this week, project co-sponsors J.J. Davis and Liz Magill made the official decision to delay go-live of Workday Financials go-live until July 1, 2022 (a full year past the original date). This delay will allow all of UVA to give the current changing circumstances the attention they require while still delivering a truly transformative project.
Updates you might be interested in:
- Grants Management module development
- Foundation Data Model Governance update
- Spend Workstream areas of focus
- Workday Expenses chosen over Chrome River
- Fundriver will be retained instead of Workday Endowments
- Adaptive Insights Budgeting Tool - Schools and units will validate their budgets in AI by June 16
- Remember that the Workday Financials implementation is only one part of FST. Please also feel free to take advantage of the Continuous Improvement resources the team has developed on CommunityHub (if you're not sure how to use the Hub, check out this quick video).